We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience for an initial 6 month contract with a large product engineering and technology services company in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will join an existing team to work on a range of exciting new projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with development teams on requirements for new applications to be on boarded into CI/CD process.
- Execute builds and deployments to all environments.
- Write scripts and automation tools.
- Complete documentation of development/process improvements implemented
- Conduct training sessions for end users.
- Troubleshoot issues for each application
- Analyse hardware/software capacities of the build infrastructure.
- Manage source control tools.
- 3+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong Azure background
- Ability to build independent Rest API based tools, CI/CD Solutions
- Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools
Although this position will be fully remote, you will be required to base yourself in Ireland.