About this role
Our client is a well-respected employer in Kerry. Their team ethos is built on hard work and developing from within. They pride themselves on having the feel of a tight knit community, but with the technology and reach of a large global entity. They are seeking to partner with an experienced Devops Engineer to join their team on a full time basis. You'll enjoy working within a team of experienced professionals who encourage on-going self-development and upskilling. Long term career growth and job satisfaction are paramount within the organization and as such you'll enjoy challenging projects and get to work with excellent people. This role would suit an independent self-starter who loves to optimize and automate tasks while ensuring deployment plans are executed.
- Create and maintain scripts to improve the Continuous Delivery process
- Improve software automated deployment plans.
- Deliver high quality automated solutions
- Provide support and troubleshooting on production systems
- Maintaining and securing the infrastructure which supports production systems along with internal testing platforms.
- Working within a team covering the entire storage I/O stack across platforms, applications and levels of virtualization
- Storage provisioning and related troubleshooting
- Contributing to project work for installations and upgrades
- Automation of tasks via bash, Perl, PowerShell or other scripting language.
- Understanding of factors affecting I/O performance in a replicated environment
- Ability to determine and manage risk
- Ability to overcome technical challenges on your own or with vendor assistance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive and capable of owning an issue to completion
- Storage array management experience.
- Ability to manage your own time with minimal oversight
To apply for this exciting DevOps Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Devops, infrastructure, bash, perl, powershell, scripting, windows, linux, automation, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Deployment, Agile, JIRA