About this role:
My client is a Fintech company based in Cork, due to their continued success they now require a DevOps Engineer to join their IT Team. This role would suit an independent self-starter who loves to optimise and automate tasks while ensuring deployment plans are executed.
- Create and maintain scripts to improve the Continuous Delivery process
- Improve software automated deployment plans.
- Deliver high quality automated solutions
- Provide support and troubleshooting on production systems
- Maintaining and securing the infrastructure which supports production systems along with internal testing platforms.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in a DevOps or technical role in an agile/scrum environment.
- Hands on experience with a number of scripting languages particularly PowerShell.
- Experience of cloud technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with or knowledge of deployment / configuration management tools such as Octopus Deploy, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience with administrating JIRA & Atlassian software products (JIRA Agile, Bamboo)
- SQL experience would be an advantage
- Automated testing
- Docker experience
To apply for this exciting DevOps Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
DevOps, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Deployment, Automation, Agile, JIRA