Development Planner / Co-Ordinator
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Development Planner / Co-Ordinator in the Bandon area.
If you are seeking an opportunity that's a bit different, allows you time out and about, love to meet and chat to new people as well as being able to see opportunity and align support with that opportunity then it might be worth while checking out this role.
If you are familiar with Farming business and are willing to build out this role it offers a great opportunity to grow and develop with FRS.
Salary Circa: 30,000k + Bonus, 20 days holidays, Phone & Transport can be provided.
Location: Bandon, Co. Cork
- This role required strong Business Development and Client relationship building skills.
- As part of the role you will be working to identify new opportunities for our candidates.
- Work to ensure the business is aware of supports and services that are most relevant to farmers at any particular time.
- Work with the Service Manager and other stakeholder in building out these opportunities.
- Liaise with other stakeholder in the Farming business and will grow visibility and business support across the sector.
- Be able to source new clients, through research.
- Build an excellent network of trained Farm support candidates and ensure that work is available to their capacity.
- You will source opportunities for pipelined candidates to grow the team and business.
- You will engage with Recruitment teams to ensure supply and be involved in the recruitment cycle is keep updated.
- Customer cantered in approach
- Problem Solver & team player
- Enthusiastic open to new ideas and solutions
- Able to work on own initiative to reach shared goals
- Good IT skills, familiar with day-to-day use of Systems, apps.
- Education; Min Level 5/6
- Experience and background in Farming sector or suitably qualified in this area.
- Strong PC Skill and understanding of systems, Microsoft office/Excel.
- Car driver and full drivers licence
- More experienced candidates considered with a background in sales/supply, may have worked in a related industry and has good transferable skills