We are currently recruiting Despatch Packers for our Well Established Client in Monaghan. These are Full Time Permanent Positions for the Despatch Area in a Food Production Facility with an Immediate Start. Salary 22,000 - 23,000.
Under the direction of the Packhouse Management responsible for stacking product, selecting correct orders, scanning pallets, loading containers and ensuring orders are correct, and clerical duties associated with despatch of products
- Stack product correctly in chills
- Carry out all required quality checks
- Select correct stock for assembling orders and transfer stock to despatch bay
- Scan all crates on every pallet prior to despatch
- Check that correct number of crates on each pallets have been scanned and correct destination recorded
- Process relevant documentation for each consignment
- Load containers and ensure all pallets have been scanned and checked prior to loading, enclosing documentation
- Communicate effectively with Transport & Production to ensure deadlines are met with regard to shipping times
- Report any discrepancies with order of pick queries and establish how and why the discrepancy occurred
- Work effectively as part of the Team
- Identify new methods and processes to reduce "down time"
- Ensure all loads are loaded in accordance with the "load plan"
- Ensure all orders are correctly filled, assembled and despatched
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company Rules and regulations
- Other associated duties
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Be conscientious with strong attention to detail
- Proficient level of English
- Previous factory/warehouse experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Own Transport
Tuesday to Saturday
Thursday to Sunday
Times: Rotating 10am to 7pm and 7pm to 4am
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V. or call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.