Design Quality Engineer
I am looking for a Design Quality Engineer to be based on site in Wexford. Easily commutable from Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny.
The successful candidate will have the experience in New Product Development. The Design Quality Engineer assures that new products design and the processes for manufacturing them meet the client's standards.
- Work as part of project teams to represent the quality interests.
- Lead risk management activities and the quality engineering procedures for projects.
- Reviews of design control compliance requirements.
- Participate in internal audit and supplier audit programmes
- Development of robust action plans, projects and verification activities for elimination of potential at compliance and CAPA related risks.
- Familiarity with regulations including ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and CFR 11820.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Degree qualified from an Engineering or Science background.
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Must be able to work in a team.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with LinkedIn if you have any questions in relation to this job.
Other jobs you may have searched for:
Quality Engineer, Wexford, medical device, Design Engineer, Design Quality Engineer, New product Development, Waterford, Engineering jobs, South East.