Design Lead Cork Hybrid
€50-€65k Depending on experience
A leading modular construction firm are looking to recruit for a Cork based Design Lead. This candidate will have experience within construction projects. They will have worked on commercial, industrial and medical projects to date. The role will require an expert level of knowledge of BCAR, design coordination and off site manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality with expert knowledge of the construction industry in Ireland. They will have worked alongside public works contracts for major government bodies such as the Department of Education, HSE and local authorities.
This role can be offered as a Hybrid role with 3 days on site and 2 days work from home. The firm can offer excellent career progression.
The role is suited to candidates with the following criteria:
- Third Level Qualification in Civil Engineering, Architectural Technology, Construction Management or a related field
- 5 years experience plus
- Has held design management or project management roles in the past
- Has run multimillion euro projects in the past
- Keen to work as a part of a large firm
- Expert level knowledge of BCAR
- Working knowledge of BIM, CAD
- Happy to compile reports as required
- Can provide design solutions for a wide range of projects
- Has worked on commercial, educational, industrial or medical builds in Ireland
- IT Savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder relationship building skills
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further information please contact Miriam at 085 2797250