Our Client in Laois is looking for a design engineer to join their company. The candidate must be a sharp candidate that has some Creo/Solidworks design experience
- Design sheet metal electro-mechanical products using Creo Parametric.
- Project manage designs for air handling equipment from prototype to production.
- Ensure the product is fully defined and checked including accurate bill of materials prior to production release.
- Source parts/material from suppliers and ensure accurate costs and supplier information is available to purchasing.
- Provide full assembly documentation including assembly and build instructions.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients and actively participate in client design review meetings.
- Focus on product quality ensuring client expectations are met and products are fully tested and documented.
- Provide product costings and documentation to the sales team as required based on customer drawings and specifications.
- Participate and utilise lean principles within the engineering department.
- Ongoing training will be provided as part of this role to ensure skills are continually developed.
- Engineering Degree (Level 8 or higher) in mechanical, manufacturing, mechatronic, industrial design or similar discipline will be considered.
- 2+ years experience design of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Proven hands-on management of projects preferably in the HVAC sector.
- Well-developed 3D CAD design skills using Creo Parametric or similar.
- Attention to detail for both design and BOM release.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Professional manner when working with customers and other staff.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.