Job type - full-time permanent
Location - Galway. This role would also suit someone living in Roscommon
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer on behalf of an established agricultural business that exports to over 50 countries. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client are market leaders in the design , development, and marketing of Livestock products. The business has enjoyed tremendous growth over the last 25 years and has played an important part in sustainable & profitable farming both in Ireland and foreign markets.
Due to continued market growth we are now looking to add an additional member to the team to work on the design and development of new and existing products. You will work closely with Operations and Sales & Marketing teams to design and test new products , work on the creation of product support materials and design of animal housing. This role will suit someone with 1-2 year's experience as a CAD Technician
Duties to include
- Prepare 2D drawings for using paper-space in AutoCAD.
- 3D solid modelling , VR , assemblies & drawings using Inventor with vault file management.
- Support and implement manufacturing strategies and improvements in compliance with new procedures.
- Conduct necessary design and analysis work connected with projects.
- Work as part of a team.
- 1-2 years AutoCAD experience
- Experience in 3D modelling.
- Diploma/ Engineering /CAD or equivalent.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439