Design Development Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading highly automated medical device plant in Dublin find a Senior & Junior Design Development Engineer. The successful candidate will have experience working end to end (design to manufacturing) product lifecycle.
My client is a leading, highly automated, high volume manufacturing plant. They are known for having cutting edge, state of the art equipment onsite. This role will be perfect for someone coming from medical device, pharmaceutical, electronics, automotive, that is highly automated.
I have placed a number of candidates with this company and every person who I have place there is really happy. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a break into the Medical Device industry
- Design, develop and verify complex products and packaging throughout the development life cycle.
- Design for high volume manufacturing for electro mechanical medical devices.
- Support effective design and technology transfer from development to manufacturing by proactively working with stakeholders from manufacturing.
- Lead structured problem solving and root cause investigations.
- You will have a bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Biomedical, or Chemical Engineering.
- You will have experience with microfluidics
- You will have 5+ years experience in medical device design or R&D with a successful track record of delivering products to market
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 for more information or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/2A8s507