Deputy Radiology Manager
Are you an ambitious, dynamic, strategic Radiographer looking to secure a rewarding position as Deputy Radiology Manager within a busy state of the art clinic in the Mid West Region of Ireland?
I am recruiting a Deputy Radiology Manager who will shape, influence and implement the future direction of a growing team.
As a Deputy Radiology Services Manager, you will provide strategic and clinical leadership daily to ensure the delivery of a patient centric, efficient and high-quality Radiology Service. The post holder will work collaboratively to promote innovation, high standards of practise, patient care and governance.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Have a postgraduate diploma/degree/MSc in Healthcare management
- Registration with CORU is essential
- 10 years clinical radiology experience including MRI experience
- Management experience including staff management
- Knowledge of: Standards in Radiography, Legislation, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Developments in Radiography
- Have proven Clinical, Leadership, Managerial & Strategic Skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skill
Excellent salary, range of Benefits, Educational Assistance, onsite car park etc.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.