I have an excellent role with a well-known highly loved respected premium beverage brand for their manufacturing plant in Clonmel, Tipperary. Due to internal promotion they are looking for a Depot Manager to join their team. Positions with this company do not come up very often due to their low turnover of staff so this is a great opportunity to get into this indigenous Irish company.
For the successful candidates they are offering excellent salary, Bonus, Pension, Free GP Visits, staff canteen and more….
This role requires a strong people manager who has a Logistics Degree or relevant experience coupled with a proven track record of delivering increased efficiencies, managing teams, and implementing . You will drive improvement and compliance. If you are a confident communicator who is able to challenge and implement change, then this is the role you have been waiting for!
Apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you for a confidential chat about your application.
This client has strong values around developing and managing its talent.
"We bring talented individuals into the business and give them the tools and opportunities they need to develop their careers and make a difference."
Some of the duties include:
- Represent the Depot operation as part of the overall Site Leadership team. Contribute to overall site projects and efficiency initiatives.
- Deliver the overall Depot Logistics, Distribution and warehouse P&L's
- Manage each service and cost targets for cost per case to each market
- Financial management ensure effective POD management in place as part of Month End process.
- Manage all suppliers in line with service and budgetary targets
- Ensure compliance with all Duty, Revenue and C&E Reporting requirements
- Efficient and effective Warehouse Operation and Inventory accuracy
- Ensure efficient resource levels are in place in line with production and distribution volume
- Manage KPI performance and reporting for the combined Depot distribution / warehouse operation.
- Ensure all aspects of quality control are managed correctly and depot is always Audit Ready and compliant.
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved and responded to in a Proactive and timely manner.
- Lead the performance, coaching and development of the
Depot team through CI and Green Belt initiatives and projects.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Appropriate third level/technical qualification or relevant experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- High level of commercial and business awareness
- Good working Knowledge of Logistics
Please ring Richard on 086-185 23 27 or Email me on if you have any questions.