Demand Planner- Mayo
My client, A leading Global FMCG Manufacturer, is in need of a Demand Planner at their state of the art facility based in Ballina, Co. Mayo
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and fast paced work environment in which you can utilize your Demand Planning experience and grow on your career to the next level. This is an 18 month contract and there is great flexibility, hybrid working and benefits for the right candidate.
The duties for the Demand Planner include but are not limited to:
- Use end to end data in demand analytics to drive system consensus on concentrate demand.
- Ensure system data consistency to build trust for material teams, finance & procurement.
- Accelerate data visibility across Supply Chain teams & external partners, leveraging advanced reporting solutions and streamlining communication channels.
- Facilitate consensus on demand plans over the short, medium & long term - leveraging next generation process.
- Continuously reassess process improvement & automation opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Forecasting likely levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels to maximise business efficiency.
- Run weekly demand planning processes for key customers ensuring optimal stock levels.
The requirements for the desired Demand Planner include:
- Previous experience in a Planning/ Data Analytics role in FMCG environment
- Experience of MS Office Applications, including advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Strong Analytical skills required for this role- Data Analytics experience required.
- APICS or other Supply Chain certification is an advantage
- Collaboration in a multicultural, cross organization environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business, Agricultural, Food Science or equivalent
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. Any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment today