An exciting opportunity has come up with a very well-known and highly thought of manufacturer in Shannon. Due to expansion, they are looking for a Demand Planner.
This is a great place to work and positions do not come up very often as they have low turnover of staff. They are offering a very competitive salary, excellent benefits, educational assistance and great career opportunities.
The position will be responsible for all forecasting activities. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for our customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from the sales organisation.
The position will facilitate common understanding across the sales organisation of the Demand Planning process as part of an Integrated Business Planning System.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation as part of a demand planning function.
- Work closely with strategic accounts to develop their Demand Plans.
- Review historical sales trends, analyse performance, identify demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results to analyse variations and implement improvement plans.
- Identify and reconcile forecast bias and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organisation on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs. Coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- A Degree in Business or Mathematics. APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred with 5 years plus experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Experienced with other software packages including Microsoft Office and Dynamics or an equivalent CRM package. This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
If you are interested in the position of Demand Planner, please apply through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.