- The Software Engineer will effectively and efficiently perform the design and development of enhancements to our product suite, solving challenging technical problems using the best practices and standards for software development across the business.
- Working within defined development processes and adhering to coding standards, you'll perform the technical software design and estimation for complex work packages. Keeping relevant technical knowledge up to date, you will work to agreed timescales, cost and quality standards and ensure that issues are removed and problems are resolved to ensure the success of the wider project.
- As a member of the Engineering team you will adopt a flexible cross-functional mind-set, keep the customer at the forefront of everything you do, strive to present a unified engineering team to our stakeholders, and do your utmost to create and deliver technology leading solutions.
- Great programming skills in Delphi
- An ability to write clean, simple performant code
- Experience of databases, data modelling and SQL
- Experience of refactoring techniques
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Software analysis and design knowledge/experience and Troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others and have credibility with
- Able to demonstrable knowledge of a software development methodology and structured approaches to development
- Able to read and write technical documentation
- Keen to shares ideas and information
- Comfortable working on large scale, complex systems
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Good to have:
- Experience of Java or be willing to develop your skills moving forward
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Automated Testing
- First-hand experience of Lean and Agile practices
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery techniques
Are you an experienced Delphi Developer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Delphi Developer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.