I am currently recruiting for HGV Delivery Drivers for my Client in North Dublin. This is a Full Time Permanent Role with an Immediate Start. Salary €44,400 per year (subsistence included)
Their delivery team ensures that they can offer next-day delivery across the Island of Ireland. As a Delivery Driver, you will be required to handle, unload and deliver a wide variety of frozen, chilled and ambient products to their customers whilst providing a high standard of customer service. Other responsibilities include following a specific route time schedule, preparation, inspection and operation of the delivery vehicle, fridge and tail lift, handling delivery dockets and paperwork, cash handling, and liaising with the Transport office.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Full Category C licence
- Digi card holder
- Driver Qualification Card holder (all dCPC modules completed and up to date)
- Good geographical knowledge of Greater Dublin area
- Solid customer service skills, with good verbal & written English communication skills.
- Ability to comply with driver's hours & tachograph legislation
- Minimum of 1 year's multi-drop delivery experience
- Previous experience of temperature-controlled vehicles
- Manual handling & food safety awareness
- Latest Euro 6 Automatic vehicles
- Full uniform provided
- Employee discount
- Christmas voucher
- Company Pension
- CPC Paid Training
- Vehicle loaded by warehouse team
- Performance Bonus
- Salary Paid Weekly
If interested in this role please apply with your CV or call Laurie to discuss further.