Are you an experienced Deli Assistant seeking a new challenge?
We are seeking a Deli Assistant on behalf of our client, a thriving retailer within a modern retail out just 10 km outside of Tralee.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience working as a deli assistant, commis chef or relevant experience within the food service industry.
This is full-time role and successful applicants must able to work hours to meet the store requirements from Monday to Sunday.
- Cook, bake, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches, lunches, salads and rolls.
- Deliver a friendly professional and timely service to all customers.
- Ensure all HACCP guidelines are implemented as well as all health and safety requirements.
- Ensuring standards are kept consistently high in the deli.
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently and professionally
- General cleaning and maintenance of the deli area
- Assisting Deli Manager with any other duties as required
- Ideally experience working in a similar role within a deli environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Passionate about food and customer service
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995