Our client, based in Meath, requires a Debug Technician for their expanding production facility. There is flexi time available Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm Or 9am - 5pm.
Do you have an Electronic or Mechatronic degree?
Can you read and understand schematic/circuit diagrams?
Do you have experience in analogue and digital systems?
Your duties will include:
- Test, debug and repair customer returned products
- Debug to component level production failures
- Debug and repair production test equipment
- Producing and maintaining records associated with the debug process to allow operators to self-diagnose simple production issues
- Completion of de-bug reports and follow through of the associated corrective action.
- Feedback production issues to engineering and quality
- Feedback recurring Supplier issues through Quality.
If you are based in Ireland, and eligible to work without a visa and you are interested in hearing more about this debug, electronics quality control job, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
CONSULTANT: Richard O'Sullivan 086 185 23 27