- Respond out of hours when the database layer calls for help, and you'll do everything in your power to minimise the amount of times it needs to send out an SOS.
- You've shown you can keep your cool in an emergency and you're comfortable working with high transactional throughput as well as big data & data warehousing.
- You proactively monitor and analyse logs and metrics to identify performance, reliability and security issues before they occur and resolve them in collaboration with the product teams and DevOps Engineers.
- You own infrastructure-level libraries and services supporting our platform.
- You perform reviews for platform micro-services from site reliability perspective, suggest improvements and implement some of them workload permitting.
- Initial troubleshooting of critical issues related to reliability, performance and security is under your helmet and you try to resolve them yourself or oversee product team resolution.
- You are involved in data migration by instructing product team, developing them, executing them and dealing with any issues.
- You don't write product features code but you do improve any infrastructure level code across our platform.
Skills - Required
Someone who loves technology, has a dedication for building reliable infrastructure and a passion for databases. Conventional wisdom often gets turned on it's head at client' so our DBA embraces lifelong learning. Few companies are releasing new products all the time and we are always looking for the pragmatic answer to the question 'How can we solve this problem'.
You're also ready to respond out of hours when the database layer calls for help, and you'll do everything in your power to minimise the amount of times it needs to send out an SOS. You've shown you can keep your cool in an emergency and you're comfortable working with high transactional throughput as well as big data & data warehousing.
Are you an experienced Database Administrator that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Database Administrator role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.