Data Warehouse Developer - Contract / Cork / Ireland
Data Warehouse Developer Contract / Remote / Cork / Ireland
Our client a leader in the financial services industry in Ireland is looking for experienced Datawarehouse developers to join the enterprise data warehouse team.
The Enterprise Datawarehouse team is expanding to take on two key strategic programs. Both programs are focused on delivering key Business Driven data sets to support analytics and automated decisioning.
The role will be task orientated, with primary responsibility for the development of Data Transformations migrating data from the Operational Data Store to both FSLDM led Integrated Data Layer and ultimately delivery-focused Business Access Layer data solutions.
- Design data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
- Develop data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
- Adhere to the Teradata Global Control Framework (GCFR)
- Adhere to Bank IT Project Methodology & Standards
- Ensure Data Quality Assurance by incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
- Support Data Modellers in analysis ODS Data
- Develop the batch schedule managing dependencies and resources as appropriate
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience of performance tuning through the use of Explains and Viewpoint Query Monitor.
- Experience in Teradata utilities Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load.
- Experience with the Teradata GCFR data management framework.
- Experience of the Teradata Financial Services Logical Data Model
- Solid understanding of Teradata client tools such as SQL Assistant, Viewpoint Performance Monitor.
- Experience in writing SQL scripts to transform data.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche for a confidential discussion on +353 (0)86 103 3732 or email me at