What you will be doing?
Working with a very motivated,collaborative team,your role will be responsible for leveraging multiple sources of data and advanced tools to develop directive analytics, and a strong visualisation of the data. You will work alongside and collaborate with a wider team within the business to identify strategic insights, and seek data driven gains in operational efficiencies.
This is a role where a Degree qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent will be very beneficil for you, if you don't have this,suitable work experience is accepted also.
What you need to be succesful in this role?
- Demonstrated experience working within an analytical role
- A mathematical and strategic methodology mindset
- Ideally you are competent with use of statistical software packages (Python, SAS)
- Strong Excel Skills
- A positive,great communicator
- A large understanding of Big Data concepts and methodologies