Data Reviewer - Waterford
I have an excellent opportunity for a PhD Graduate who is looking to make a move into the biopharmaceutical industry.
My client is currently recruiting a Data Reviewer to join their team in Dungarvan, Waterford.
It's a very exiting time to join this company as they are expanding so there are lots of opportunities for progression. This company is one of the best companies I know that provide exceptional training and development programmes. They truly invest in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path.
The purpose of this job is mainly the data review of scientific test procedures used on client samples ensuring that accurate results have been produced. This person will also work to develop any ancillary procedures associated with the processes used; ensuring customer samples are completed within their required specifications.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Review data, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation to the relevant regulatory standard.
- Review specific technological projects and write up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and within a specified timeframe.
- Sign all technical documents within the company once their training in this task is successfully completed.This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- Perform analytical testing when not engaged in review activities.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Update any relevant documentation as required.
- Handle any customer related queries where necessary and liaising with their team to problem solve these queries if needed.
- Keep training records up to date and to initiate training as per training plan where possible when free from work.
- Deputise for line management as required during periods of Team Leader absence.
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- PhD in Chemistry related study.
- Analytical chemistry testing experience such as HPLC and GC.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, with strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information please don't hesitate to call Aoife on 086 044 3981 and I would be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
You may also have searched for: Data Reviewer Job, PhD Graduate Job, Document Controller Job, Analytical Chemist Job, Data Reviewer Job, PhD Graduate Job, Document Controller Job, Analytical Chemist Job.