Data Review Laboratory Job Westmeath
Data Review chemistry Job-Westmeath
Are you a passionate QC Analyst or Lab Technician with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then read on
I am seeking an Analytical Data Reviewer to work within a pharmaceutical company in Westmeath, this job would suit a QC analyst with experience of QC Pharmaceutical testing in a GMP environment
Data Review Chemistry Job * Attractive Sal & Benefits plus Bonus * Permanent *Days only Mon-Fri
- Review analytical data
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Revise SOPs
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a GMP Environment
- HPLC, GC experience will be acceptable
For more information on this Data Review Chemistry job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Skills :Data Reviewer, Bioassay analyst, QC bioassay analyst, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review, Data Review