Data Quality Subject Matter Expert
Our Global client based in Kerry are looking for a Data Quality Subject Matter Expert to join their Data Management Team. You will be responsible for delivering data quality solutions across financial and regulatory projects.
You will develop and implement against the company strategic Data Quality (DQ) solution roadmap.
This role has flexible hybrid working options and excellent benefits.
The role will involve analysing and designing data quality rules along with the associated data quality exception reporting. The developer will be expected to partner with other members of the Data Management team to deliver new DQ capabilities, systems and reporting to ensure that the company always has the highest quality data available.
- Development of Data Quality rules in IBM Infosphere (Information, Analyzer, DataStage & QualityStage)
- Daily support of operational in-production Data Quality rules.
- Contributing to the Enterprise Data Quality Program.
- Developing and maintaining the data quality resolution and escalation process including the publication of data quality dashboards and metrics.
- Evaluating and identifying where system enhancements are required
- Completing complex ad-hoc research, DQ analysis, and reporting - ultimately serving as a data quality subject-matter expert on the team.
- Monitoring and maintaining all Data Quality incidents logged by the Data Quality Incident Management (DQIM) system and managing the incidents to resolution including escalation and investigation with business / IT partners.
- Raising data quality and performance levels across all company data platforms - by performing Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple staff profiles (e.g. managers, front-line staff, etc.)
- Experienced in a technical data-related development position (DQ / ETL / DWH / Data engineer, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis / Data Profiling / Data Quality Development particularly familiarity with IBM InfoSphere suite
- A very strong understanding of relational and dimensional database concepts and an ability to query databases using SQL to troubleshoot issues.
- 2+ Years in the financial services industry with a data quality focus
- Commercial experience in data quality with respect to regulatory or financial reporting
- Data Quality certifications
- Ability to identify and map source and target data fields
- Strong communication skills in English, including report writing, are required.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY via the Apply button below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche for a confidential discussion on 087 6029427 or email me at