Data Quality Administrator
Are you seeking a new role in the midlands where you can work from home? Are you detail orientated with strong data entry skills? Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
We are recruiting for a Data Quality Administrator for our client based in Co Westmeath. We are seeking candidates with strong administration experience, good IT Skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
We will consider recent graduates for this position and candidates who have experience with data or reporting.
This is a exciting opportunity to be part of a great team. Our client offers work from home and additional benefits.
We are seeking candidates who have experience working in a process driven role and who have good attention to detail. Strong IT and reporting skills are essential for this job. Previous experience with reporting and data is important.
My client is a global company at the forefront of providing the consumer and retails markets with market research solutions. They offer point of sale solutions and industry solutions helping companies utilise information in terms of trends and market insights.
This is not a call centre role; this is a team based administrative role where you will need to have a head for data and like looking for errors and glitches in the system. The role involves coding and categorising data into more relevant sets of data - Interested?
- Adding, matching and inactivating retailer POS records within the company's proprietary database.
- Dealing with client queries
- Reporting on retailer trending and providing insights to Operations Client Services team
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of raw files, according to production schedules.
- Improving data quality/attribute coding for assigned categories.
- Identifying Retailer or processing problems in the data.
- Managing multiple categories/retailer assignments.
- Other assigned tasks.
- We are looking to speak with candidates that are highly organised; detail orientated and have an innovative approach to solving problems. You will enjoy working in a dynamic team environment and have ambition to grow and develop yourself.
- Previous administration experience or recent graduate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills essential (Word, Access and Excel, Pivot tables & V Look up )
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- We can also consider recent graduates who have 1 - 2 years experience in administration
This is a contract role and if it works out for you as well as the company they will genuinely look at taking you on for a permanent role.
Salary plus pension & health care care
Apply now and we will be in touch shortly.
Click on the link to apply
Contact Louise on 086 4670069 for more information or for a confidential discussion