The area of data analytics is fascinating in the modern digital age. It offers challenging work, career development and great job satisfaction. With the aid of assistive technology, housing with help, support and befriending, and support coordination, our client promotes quality front line services to the older population in need. They have been awarded numerous awards and provide a network of personnel and thousands of volunteers around the country.
Joining a team that is responsible for the creation of housing, support, and technology-related services is an exciting opportunity that will have a beneficial impact on the lives of many older people in Ireland.
- Improve the client's data quality, data frameworks, and related reporting requirements.
- Create and implement policies that will ensure effective data management throughout the organisation.
- Ensure that CRM reports on key performance metrics are accurate and included in monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to the Board, CEO, and management.
- Make that the information reported to external stakeholders is correct and current.
- Design data Dashboards in Salesforce and Excel that list the main outcomes.
- Oversee agreements involving data sharing are GDPR compliant.
- Develop data management methods continually.
- Give your staff regular, consistent, and thorough reporting on any developments, gaps, or obstacles.
- Analyse system performance and suggest upgrades to software, hardware, and data storage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in data management or analysis
- Superior verbal and written communication abilities, as well as the capacity to network and negotiate successfully with stakeholders, groups, and individuals is essential
- Salesforce skills and strong computer literacy are essential for this position.
Skills and Qualifications
- To be able to arrange and decipher enormous amounts of data
- A mindset of analysis and excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organisational, report-writing, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- A commitment to producing work of the best quality and attention to detail