Data Analytic Specialist
Data Analytics Specialist- Kerry
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the areas of Data Management, Risk Management and/or Analytics development.
We are interested in talking to candidates at all levels of experience. Training will be provided for suitable candidates who have the right attitude and transferrable technical skills.
These roles are varied but they all require great communication, a strong passion for data, an inquisitive mindset, and a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, please get in touch and we can tell you more about the roles!
- Educated to degree level preferably in an IT-related discipline, or with transferrable industry experience
- Experience of new Data / Analytics technologies
- A very strong understanding of relational databases and an ability to query databases to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately
- Ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline
- Good prioritization and time management
- A positive approach to work and to fellow team members
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of working life
A long term link to Kerry along with an EU Passport is essential for these roles.