Data Analyst - Supply Chain
We are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst to work with a company based in Cavan. The role is key to utilising the ERP system within a Procurement and Supply chain environment. Working with various parts of the company, the Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst leads the development of best-in-class Procurement function across the group.
You will lead the process management, reporting and quality management of all Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
- Planning processes which drive excellent procurement practices.
- Utilizing SAP for Procurement and Supply Chain processes to drive continuous improvement in all areas.
- Review, evaluate and recommend key planning attributes within SAP.
- Introduce and own inventory management, reporting and analysis.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgeting and ongoing tracking.
- Maintain and own Procurement compliance Policy, control documents and procedures.
- Lead data accuracy reviews with Procurement and Logistic teams.
- Assist team in all areas of Procurement and Supply Chain when and where required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/IT or equivalent.
- 2 years minimum' experience working as a Data Analyst in a Procurement, Supply Chain and Inventory role.
- Strong experience using SAP Procurement and Supply Chain software.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Energetic and flexible - capable to meet deadlines and ad-hoc requests. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience working with Enterprise, Resourcing, and Planning (ERP) Systems.
Please Note: Stamp 4 Visa, Irish or EU passport required. Position based in Cavan and on-site attendance is required.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on emceneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.