Data Analyst - Manufacturing
Job Title: Data Analyst - Manufacturing
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting Data Analyst opportunity with one of our manufacturing clients based in Cork.
- Management of the end-to-end development lifecycle of complex data analysis solutions to deliver high value, business relevant, analytical solutions to stakeholders.
- Engage with business users to define business requirements and develop business intelligence solutions to meet these requirements.
- Support and update the existing reporting solutions and expand for new products and requirements.
- Ensuring all deliverables and solutions are of an extremely high level of quality, all testing is fully documented and signed-off, and providing quality assurance support to other team members.
- Core technologies involved in the role: SQL Server, Discoverant, Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft BI - SSRS, Sharepoint
- Prepare Project validation deliverables i.e., Validation Plan, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, Test documentation, Validation Report
- The capability to develop relevant test-plans, systematically implement and update them and to co-ordinate release management activities related to your deliverables.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Quality Standards and Practices
- The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual who is delivery focused and has experience of working successfully across multiple business & functional teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience supporting IT applications e.g. requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing
- Knowledge of programming and Oracle SQL with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
- Proven experience in Data Visualisation, Report & Dashboard development - through use of Tableau, SSRS, Business Objects, Discoverant or similar
- Knowledge of data structures, data base design, data warehouses, business intelligence/analytic tools, SQL, ETL tools, and data integration methods.
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- BI - SSIS, SSAS, Spotfire, R, Crystal Reports, JMP, Multivariate Analysis tools and .net experience.
- OSI Pi experience very beneficial