We are seeking a Data Administrator with strong Excel capabilities for a fixed term contract with a Tralee based client.
The client is going through a period of expansion, so the role of the Data Administrator is to support the maintenance of the product master files and the management of the client's customer pricing. Within this role, you will be interacting with the central purchasing team, store managers, finance team and suppliers.
- Maintenance of the existing product database
- Actioning additions to the product database
- Collating details on existing and proposed new products to support the ERP and Webshop systems
- Maintenance of the existing customer and product pricing tables
- Data Analysis
- Generate Specific reports as required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail ability
- Excel excellent knowledge using lookups and pivot tables
- Understanding of ERP, database [PowerBi]
- Very good people skills to obtain information
If you are available for an immediate start, we would like to hear from you. Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995.