Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer-Clare
The engineer will have a role in the development and growth of our client's Cybersecurity department. The engineer may represent and promote our client at industry meetings and/or participating in industry committees.
- A minimum of 3 years of software product development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in developing software that is secure by design
- Experience creating security threat models for products or system
- Knowledge of the causes of security vulnerabilities and how to prevent them
- Knowledge of and experience following a secure development lifecycle
- Understanding of security concepts such as identification and authentication, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, secure boot, and PKI
- Knowledge of Networking and communication protocols
- Experience in Penetration Testing or other security related testing such as fuzz testing, software composition analysis, static analysis, abuse case testing, and known vulnerability scanning.
- Knowledge of IEC 62443 Series of Standards
- Any of the following professional certifications: CISA, CISSP, GICSP, CACE, CACS, CSSLP or equivalent