Customs Clerk- Cork
My client, a Global Distribution Organization is growing its customs department and is in need of a Customs Clerk to join their fast paced and dynamic site in Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customs Clerk/Administrator who is looking for a role in which they can utilize their experience and grow on their career. This company has excellent benefits and opportunities for progression.
The duties for the Customs Clerk Include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the process customs clearance documentation for customer base
- Deal with the customs authority on a daily basis.
- Deliver an excellent customer service to all customers.
- Be the specialist for all customs compliance issues. Assist in resolving all issues with the customer.
- Assist in the review of all policies, procedures and controls put in place.
- Ensure the relevant regulations are in place for all customers/business.
- Work on assigned key account customers to ensure their needs are met
- Continue to develop knowledge on customs requirements, ensuring new regulations are understood and implemented where required
- Ensure Duty/VAT is processed correctly & collected as required
- Ensure any queries/refunds are followed up and resolved immediately
- Complete daily, weekly audits on the all entries
The requirements for the desired Customs Clerk include:
- 1 - 2 years experience within the Customs Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Irish customs procedures & systems
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to customers and internal employees at all levels
- Previous experience with Word, Excel, Windows, Email, various PC based software
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.