Customs and Logistic Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent Customs & Logistics Administrator role based on site in Dublin 24.
Excellent career opportunity with this well know and established company.
Salary Depending on Experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run all activities associated with processing customs documentation to include reviewing documentation received for accuracy and completeness
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the business and externally to advise and support them in custom related matters
- Prepare necessary import documentation such as certificates of origin and cargo control document
- Processing import/export consignments as required
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Irish Revenue
- Communicate with both Port & Revenue authorities
- Assist with monthly reports and retrieval of information
- General administration
- 1-2 years Customs experience essential
- Previous experience in freight forwarding / transport or similar industry desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to the highest of standards
Please apply directly or contact Stefan Moro on 01 524 0295 or to discuss the role and company in more detail.