Customs Administrator- North Dublin
My Client, a leading Logistics Company based in North Dublin, is looking for a Customs Administrator to join their growing organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customs Administrator who has experience in Logistics, Customs and Account Management to join a fast paced and growing organisation. The Administrator will be joining a team of Customs Specialists reviewing and resolving Customs related queries.
The required duties for the desired Customs Administrator include:
- Completing and validating documentation
- Updating internal system
- Compliance control
- Liaising with carriers & customers for shipping information & documentation
- Support the freight forwarders in gathering information or other duties
- Import & Export customs entries
- Creating invoices for month end billing for customers
- Declaring End of Month bulk entries
- Complete reporting customer & Revenue
- Assist in follow up Compliance Testing
- Freight Forwarding support
- Interface with Carriers and Information providers to ensure all required information is received.
- Provide completed documentation to Customer
- Assist in Customer documentation testing where applicable.
- Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis when requested.
The requirements for the desired Customs Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a Customs role within a Freight Forwarding operation
- Have or are working towards a qualification in Customs Clearance (advantage)
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace
- Strong PC Skills such as Excel / Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent level of English Oral and Written is required
- Professional and focused approach with a high level to attention and detail
- Attention to analytics and conformance with defined procedures in tight timelines
- Positive 'can do' attitude and highly ambitious approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Increased level of flexibility to meet timelines on reporting
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.