We are recruiting for a Customs Administrator for our client who provide customs clearance services throughout Ireland and the UK.The role is remote working from home on a permanent basis.My client are based in Co Westmeath
Our client are currently providing support services to Local enterprise boards throughout the midlands providing support to large and small businesses to help simplify post Brexit customs requirements.
We are looking to recruit a Customs Administrator to join our team of established customs professionals, the ideal candidate will be driven, with an attention to detail, with a good customs knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Import and export customs entries
- Customs valuations/tariffs
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Revenue
- Updating all Import/Export Files with the relevant data
- General Administration
- Previous experience in Customs entries essential.
- Good level of computer skills / literacy.
- Excellent organisational skills required.
- Thyme IT experience essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Experience with Thyme IT is a advantage
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069