Customer Support Executive (Kildare Town)
FRS Recruitment is currently working with a leading commercial business, operating in Kildare Town and now inviting applications for Call Centre Operator (CSE). This is a permanent role.
The Call Centre Operator position is a very important position for our client as the call centre answers the majority of in-coming phone calls to the business across all branches. The call centre runs over two shifts each day and these are worked on alternative weeks between yourself and one other. Please take note of the below shifts and do please only apply if both shifts can possibly suit your schedule.
There is no option to have just one of these shifts permanently, as you will be required to be flexible for both.
Shift 1 - Week 1
Monday - Friday 8.30am -1.30pm
Saturday 9am -4pm
Shift 2 - Week 2
Monday - Friday 1.30pm - 6pm
N.B. Strong competitive rates will apply for this role.
Call Centre Operator, Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage group phone system, ensure all missed/unanswered calls are followed up promptly
- Dealing with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Liaising with internal departments regarding customer queries and urgent issues
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions where possible
- Updating customer details on our CRM database as required
- Administering sales & Service campaigns
- Preparation of reports and analysis for management
- General administration
Candidate needs to be a professional, organised, calm, clear and well spoken, friendly, helpful and motivated individual. Strong admin experience and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Apply by CV only through the below link
Indeed, Your application will be treated in strict confidence and we will never send your CV to a third party without your prior consent.