Customer Support Co-ordinator
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Customer Support Co-ordinator for 12 months temporary assignment based in Dublin 11.
Role requires enthusiastic candidate with exceptional customer service skills. This is a very fast paced role, requiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a real drive to succeed. Role is a mix of customer support and general administration tasks.
- Responding to requests and dealing with complex issues;
- Handling calls & e-mail requests, queries from customers, engineers or internal stakeholders;
- Logging fault calls for nationwide engineering team, managing resources, monitoring, closing calls for invoicing;
- Planning, scheduling service and commissioning work with engineers and customers;
- Daily issuing of certification & service contract renewals follow up;
- Preparation of quotations for installation, service and commissioning;
- Liaising with sales team, credit management and logistics team;
- General office administration.
- Advanced skills in MS Office: especially Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Effective telephone skills, including handling complex calls.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Ability to practice sound judgment and demonstrate initiative.