Customer Services, Logistics & Office Administrator
Our client is looking for a Customer Services & Office Administrator to join their team on a Full-time basis on a 10-12-month Contract. The position is based in Riverstown, Co. Louth.
The scope of this role includes responsibility for administration across several functions, including General Customer Services & Logistics, Accounts Payable, General Administration & QEHS administration and Business Systems.
The role also includes providing back up cover for the Office Manager, Supply Chain Coordinator, and Finance duties at month end.
Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Services & Logistics
- Coordinating Shipping documentation for customer orders: Processing SADs, E-Ads and delivery dockets for orders. Send documentation to the courier. Posting and invoicing on NAV (ERP System).
- Print and Sign Credit Reports on a daily basis.
- Coordinating and arranging shipment with couriers and including packing the cases, wrapping bottles and producing customs documentation to ensure customs clearance and delivery etc.
- Send documentation to relevant Freight Company.
- Communicate directly with Customer Service team regarding orders, delivery dates and forecasts.
- Enter all sales orders on NAV (ERP System) and post corresponding shipments and invoices.
- Issue Statements to Own Business Customers as required.
- Produce Certs of Age & origin and send to Revenue.
- Produce Bulk Pro Forma invoices.
- Produce Pro Forma invoices for pallets and casks.
- Produce all documentation for Bulk Shipments namely delivery docket, invoices, dangerous goods notes, certs of Age.
- Produce OTIF Report.
- Produce Stock report.
- Administer Customer Complaints for the OU via Salesforce.
- Attend Glass Breakage MDT Meeting. Responsible for returning all broken bottles to the relevant suppliers and ensuring they receive them for review.
- Tracking actual versus plan for LTO allocations.
- Distribute In Transit Report at month end.
- Run customs reports at month end for stock, duty and casks for Logistics Manager.
- Coordinate updates to NAV Vendor cards.
- Log all invoices on shared drive & monitor percent completion at month end.
- Prepare scanning of invoices 2 days per week.
- File invoices.
- File statements on a daily basis and ensure accuracy. Contact vendors and request outstanding invoices if required.
- Assist with archiving.
- Coordinate with GBS on supplier payment dates.
- Follow up with management team on invoice approvals.
- Follow up with suppliers for month end invoices.
- Liaise with AP team for payment confirmations in response to vendor requests and any issues regarding failed payments.
- Oversee vendor Bank master data controls
- Liaise with OU and AP team on ant vendor issue on invoices.
- Keep track of all invoices coming from other site and communicate any issues with invoices.
- Ensure information is flowing in a manner consistent with required weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ensuring all month end invoices have been received, scanned and posted to correct GL namely main commodity invoices.
- Manage the post-delivery to and from the site.
- Confirm receipt of all invoices into the invoice register. Distribute to team members including other site.
- Setup POs & process invoices through to approval.
- Create invoices for certain suppliers and create expense invoices for those with no access to PC.
- Gather and match up delivery dockets to correct invoices.
- Vendor creation & Set Up Issues working with appropriate team-members and vendor contact to identify, find a solution and resolve any issues.
- Review of NAV master data templates.
- Managing Office Supplies administration for the site.
- Assist with accounts audit, gather invoices and supply auditors with any information needed regarding delivery dockets for invoices.
- Yearly archiving of administration information.
- Provide support to office, finance and logistics managers.
- Assist the EHS Co-ordinator to maintain the administration and documentation associated with safety requirements. This includes administration and filing of documentation for permit to work documents, monitoring contractors on site, method statements and risk assessments, contractor induction records, filing signed PTWs, communicating to management on any incomplete risk assessments and ensure they are completed before filing. Signing off on monthly register that an internal audit has taken place on the permit to work system.
- Assist in maintaining the filing of all QS documentation. Includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 45001 & ISO 22000.
- Other QEH&S Ad hoc duties as required, including Covid-19 Forms etc.
- Provide Support to 5S Best Practice Leader.
- Updating 5s boards on site.
- Lead 5S Office meeting reviewing actions ensuring completion and seeking more improvements around the office.
- Carry out weekly 5s Audit in office area and update action item list with findings.
- Other 5S duties as required.
- 2-3 years office administration experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of NAV system.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and to build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed with high levels of energy and ambition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
Please send your CV through the link or for more information contact Caroline on 086 7808835