Working on a rotating shift schedule, in this role, you will join a young energetic team, whose main responsibility is to assist customers by answering incoming email queries, as well as providing 'on-site live chat' and telephone support.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to work in shifts in a 24/7 shift system
- Previous experience in the field of customer support will be considered an asset!
- EU Passport is a requirement
- Be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Is a great team player
- Is willing to learn
- Has a flexible attitude towards work
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- The informal atmosphere and family-like environment
- A Safe work environment
- Training & Personal development
- Relocation package