Customer Service Team Manager
Customer Service Team Manager - Galway
Customer Service Manager to manage a team of around 15, with at least 5 years customer service experience and at least 3 years experience of managing a team in a contact centre environment.
- Ability to recognise, respond and resolve all customer queries with a sincere commitment to excellent customer service.
- Advocates for your team
- Can inspire and lead others successfully through change
- Ability to probe for underlying issues and pose critical questions as outlined by the companies complaint procedure.
- Can effectively manage your own time and workload when working on a variety of tasks, while maintaining strong focus on quality and detail
- Knows how to make 'customer first' decisions
- Contribute new, creative ideas for providing the best customer experience in the world
- Forward thinking with the ability to see trends
- Ability to search and retrieve data from various databases and to multitask with multiple applications during a phone call.
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation abilities
- Experience providing solutions based on internal stakeholder needs
- Are efficient and effective in a complex business environment with multiple stakeholder initiatives
- Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all through clear and open communication, a positive approach, and meaningful collaboration
- Actively seek out and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Knows when and how to challenge norms and propose creative solutions
- Are self-motivated and have a desire to succeed, improve, develop, and excel
- Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations and solve customer problems.
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers.
- Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines.
- Ability to manage time effectively, to prioritise daily tasks, to prepare personal schedules and follow tasks through completion.
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard, including but not limited to: conversion of calls to sales, up-sales, maintain average call times and average order values, minimise call handling time, maintain customer satisfaction and resolution times.
- Maintain an acceptable level of productivity and timeliness.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- 3+ years' experience managing team(s) of 15 FTE plus in a contact centre environment
- 5+ years in a customer service environment is essential
- Display excellent organisational and time management skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Experience with project management and change management
- High level of accuracy.
- Experience delivering business objectives by closely monitoring, evaluating, coaching and developing team(s) so they can consistently deliver KPIs
- Proven track record in quality coaching experience
- Ability to demonstrate a problem-solving approach to challenges
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Manager, Team Manager, Customer Care Executive, Customer Care Agent, Customer Care, Customer Service, Administration