Customer Service Support Associate
FRS Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Service Support Associate for a well known medical product distributor based in Dublin South.
The Service Support Associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the equipment servicing and repair processes. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Technical Services Engineering Team, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet and exceed customer expectations (both current and new customers), as the first internal point of contact for the customer.
* Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner assigning service jobs with engineering team.
* Update the Navision Service Module with logged accruals for repair, inspection, PPM, contract and scheduled call outs including print and posting corresponding invoices.
* Ensure that Service Item Group in New Product Template is filled in for serviceable items.
* Maintain accurate equipment lists with customers incl. items exiting warranty.
* Inform customers of products in the field going End of Life/End of Service to help drive sales/replacement of legacy equipment in the field
* Process customer capital purchase orders and manage product delivery accordingly
* Process Service Orders in a timely & accurate manner.
* Liaise with the Engineers on the scheduling of service visits and call outs for Engineers with customers, monitoring and reporting on completion status
* Issue customer invoices in a timely manner and resolve invoice queries. Liaise with Finance regarding billings.
* Maintain service documentation including service report scanning and filing.
* Proactively communicate progress / status of service jobs to customer
* Coordinate priorities and repair schedule with the Workshop and engineering team
* Coordinate repairs with manufacturers as required, incl. Purchase Orders
* Periodically report to customers outlining service contract performance
* Record and analyse customer satisfaction using feedback procedures
* Generate insightful analysis on service business performance and opportunities with the objective of driving continuous improvement.
* Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
* Provide support to the service engineers, working in a team based manner.
* Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
* Demonstrates excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a busy environment with competing demands
* A know how, can do attitude to implement solutions.
* Has a strategic outlook, confident in their own skill-set and a demonstrated ability to use own initiative.
* Has a focused outlook to work in general and takes great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
* Results Orientation: Demonstrates the ability to achieve tangible and measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
* Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers expectations
* Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
* Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
* Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach and finds deep satisfaction in working hard with teammates to achieve a goal.
* Previous experience of medical device or capital sales support, would be an advantage.