Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Supervisor - FTC
Are you an experienced Customer Service Supervisor with experience leading a team within a fast-paced industrial environment?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor for a client in the East Clare area on an 11-month Fixed Term Contract to lead the small customer service team.
This role would suit a candidate with a logistics, industrial or engineering background.
- Lead the customer service team and delegate tasks as appropriate
- Drive the achievement of team KPIs
- Maximise customer experience
- Drive and guide the drafting of quotations, invoices and purchase orders.
- Generate relevant reports as required
- Responsible for the coordination & movement of vehicles as per customer demands
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- A strong leader with a background in customer service in an industrial - logistics setting
- Has previous experience of a CRM system
- Ability to coordinate and control all vehicle movements as per customer requirements
- Exposure to dealing with customer invoicing and quotations is essential
- Experience in an upgrade of a CRM system is an advantage
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) experience an advantage
If you would like more information on this exciting customer service role, please contact Jack Foley on 086 1424837 or