Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Services Supervisor - Co. Mayo
- Organise the workload for the customer service administrative team, including responsibility for all aspects of customer service activities such as order entry through to invoicing.
- Ensure relevant SOP's are in place and consistency is maintained.
- Measure, monitor and report on established customer service related KPI's.
- Liaise with management & wider production team regarding customer service matters.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive greater efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Identify training needs for the team and support with training & development of team..
- Completion of outbound sales activity
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience in a similar supervisory position essential.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to problem solve.
- Results orientated, with the ability to organise team workload, delegate, prioritise effectively and work to deadlines.
- Experience with regard to the creation and implementation of customer service led SOP's is required.
- Excellent I.T skills and understanding of customer service systems required.
- Customer focused with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service, Customer Service Executive, Mayo