Customer Service Specialist
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is full-time however we will consider a part-time work arrangement also.
- Act as the main point of contact between our customers and the Company during the production and delivery of the product cycle.
- Handle customer complaints', provide appropriate solutions and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Oversee all aspects of the clients' account including order, pricing, stock, logistics and communication.
- Act as the internal customer advocate
- Communicate with all customers on the status of their orders
- Review daily actual versus planned delivery schedule
- Contribute to the S&OP process
- Build excellent customer service relationships both internally and externally
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role within a Manufacturing environment
- 5-years years' experience in a customer service role.
KEY SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Ability to understand business terms, operation environments, and delivering exceptional service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Experience of an ERP system would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English, written & spoken