Customer Service & sales support representatives
Are you EXCELLENT at delivering exceptional CUSTOMER SERVICE?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service & Sales Support Representative to join the team at our headquarters, based in Centre Park Road, Cork.
My Client pride themselves on our expertise and delivering amazing customer experiences to all of our customers.
Our team provide enthusiastic, professional and best in class service to our customers, while providing the very best technical product knowledge in the industry.
Reporting to the Receptionist/Office Administrator and the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of the Customer Service team and will be responsible for ensuring an unrivalled customer experience is provided to our customers through various communication channels, primarily by telephone.
- Ensure Exceptional Customer Service is delivered at all times in keeping with the companies ethos and standards.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis resolving all queries in a courteous and efficient manner - ensuring that queries are escalated and followed up where appropriate. Typical queries being:
- price queries
- technical product information
- taking orders
- stock availability
- tracking of pre-sales orders
- Ensure phones are answered efficiently.
- Maintain and service existing business.
- Develop and implement agreed strategies on all targeted areas in line with in-store practices.
- Advise customers on how to use and understand our products and services to best practice and highest standards, as appropriate.
- Promote a positive and professional Company image internally and externally.
- Completing all administration, reports and requests within guidelines and on time.
- Create awareness of additional services and products and ensure that they are offered to customers e.g. Free nationwide delivery; colour consultancy, price promise, specialist products etc.
- Process payments of telephone orders where applicable.
- Partnering with third parties in order to get customers' issues resolved and provide the best service, e.g. suppliers.
- Logging and maintenance of a database in relation to customer complaints and the learnings from it and managing the escalation process should a customer complaint arise, including follow up.
- Supporting all areas of the business as required in relation to customers and their needs
- Operation and maintenance of the CRM system to ensure customers' queries are answered.
- Be able to answer basic account queries prior to escalation to Finance Team.
- Provide back-up to Sales Reps and Managers by providing quotes or any other documentation for customers if needed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic people person as this will be key to success in the role. Success in this role will also require someone who can work positively as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative. Specifically, the successful candidate will be required to follow-up with customers on a regular basis and to process their orders in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 3 Years' experience providing Excellent Customer Service support ideally in a retail environment.
- Strong technical product knowledge / an interest in paint & colour
- A flexible can-do approach will be key to the smooth running of the Customer Service function and this will involve taking on a wide variety of administrative duties.
- Excellent MS Office skills with particular emphasis on MS Excel. Knowledge of a CRM system is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional telephone manner.
- A hands-on problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy workload.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills along with effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to different customer needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships.