Customer Service Representative - North County Dublin - 30k
My client, a multinational and multi award-winning freight and logistics company is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team based in North County Dublin.
As the Customer Service Representative, you will provide support for the Customer Services Team and act as a point of contact for all client customers, via telephone, email and in person.
This is a permanent, full-time office-based position based in North County Dublin.
Tasks & Duties
- Responsible for prompt query resolution for all customers - Telephone / Email, providing expert customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Responsible for communication of any issues to various internal departments g. transport, operations, sales etc.
- Customer Order processing.
- Completion of PRE-PAY bookings & educating customers on online bookings.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/instructions.
- Responsible for updating internal systems and advising transport / Operations of book ins and/or any other service requirements.
- To provide a high level inbound customer service response via phone, email.
- Maintenance of customer complaints log, tracking issues and create NCR's reporting on customer issues.
- Process uplift requests - process and send documentation to transport/Operations.
- Liaising with all Departments within the business & assisting with queries.
- Follow up queries within agreed time-lines to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Furnishing Sales leads to Commercial Office.
- General Day to Day administrative duties plus additional duties.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years customer service experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong multi-tasking & organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills and proficient on working to budgets with experience to demonstrate this
- Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Successful candidate will need to commercially aware, empathetic (able to diffuse situations) and place great importance on their punctuality when arriving to & leaving from work.