Customer Service Representative
Would you like a new position in customer service? Immediate starts available.
This role will allow you to work from home, but you must be residing in Ireland, within a 1.5 hour commute to Cork.
Do you want a new change in your career, do you want to return to the workforce, or are you newly graduated and immediately available to step into a new position?
This role is full time and permanent with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
You will be working 37.5 hours weekly and can work from home after you have completed your training.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to a stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.
Look at the list of benefits!
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Internal Development Programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay