Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a career where you can work from home 100% of the time?
The company are looking for people to start immediately. This is a full time, permanent, customer service position.
The only requirement is that you must live in Ireland and you must be living within 1.5 hours from Co.Cork. You will also be expected to travel to Co. Cork just on your first day to collect equipment needed for the job.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to a stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.
Look at the list of benefits!
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Insurance Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Internal Development Programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay