Customer Service Representative
Would you like a new position in Customer Services in Cork?
The role will allow you to work from home once the training period has passed.
A renowned company in Cork is looking for multiple customer service representatives. The only criteria is that you must train on site in Cork City for 1-3 weeks.
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous work experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team