Customer Service Representative
As part of an educational campaign you will be required to conduct outbound calls to Schools to provide information on the current campaign
The role involves:
- Contacting schools to encourage registration and participation in programmes
- Responding to queries from participating schools
- Working closely with Project Managers to help with various education projects
- Representing our clients in a professional manner
- Delivering campaign details in a clear, informative and friendly manner
- Competently dealing with a high volume of outbound and incoming calls
- Accurate recording and logging of information and feedback from calls on an internal database
- Providing a high level of customer service to every customer
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable customer service experience with a well recognised company working closely with the educational system
The position is initially temporary with a view of being extended and available immediately .
Working hours are Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm. (flexible ) based in Dublin City Centre.
Full training is provided